***$15 ACC SURCHARGE***
***$50 PRIVATE PHYSIO***
We are strictly following protocols set by the Ministry of Health and NZ Physiotherapy Board.
ANYONE WHO HAS A COUGH/ SORE THROAT/ FEVER/TEMPORARY LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH OR ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS SYMPTOMS OF OR, IS A KNOWN OR SUSPECTED CASE OF COVID IN THE LAST 14 DAYS CASE WILL BE ASKED NOT TO ATTEND THEIR PHYSIO APPOINTMENT.
Level 2 Protocols at Back On Track Physiotherapy:
- Clients will be screened at the time of making an appointment and again on arrival.
- Telehealth will still be available for those who do not wish to enter a clinic, that are vulnerable/ elderly or have told they can't attend following screening.
- Clients will be asked to use hand sanitiser prior to entering and exiting a clinic.
- Physiotherapists will be thoroughly washing their hands between every client.
- There will be extra time between clients to allow for thorough cleaning of treatment plinths and any other touch points.
- Treatment rooms will be thoroughly cleaned at the end of each shift.
- Pillows and linen will no longer be used unless absolutely necessary. If used, they will be placed in linen basket for washing and removed at the end of that day.
- Our physios will only be working from one location and will not be sharing computers.
- In most instances, there will be only one therapist using a treatment room.
- In general, the Ministry of Health advise that if a patient has been screened as above, is not symptomatic, the physiotherapist is not undertaking an aerosol generating procedure, and there is no exposure to bodily fluids, then physiotherapists are not required to wear PPE.
The Ministry has confirmed this advice also applies to close up manual therapy techniques such as cervical mobilisation. Physiotherapists or patients however, may still choose to wear a mask if they wish.. We have these available on site so if you do not have your own mask, please ask if you wish to wear a mask during your treatment.
- We have contact tracing in place using our existing computer software which logs all of our clients appointments and has their contact details. We will also be keeping a log of anyone else who visits the clinic. Please do not bring anyone else with you to your appointment unless they are a guardian or support person.
- There will be no ‘drop ins’, appointments must be booked online or via the phone.
- Waiting rooms will have ample space or clients may wait outside or in their cars and we can collect them for their appointment.
- Physical distancing will be upheld wherever possible.
- We will be using contactless payment where possible and not taking cash.
For further information please visit:
We are really looking forward to seeing our clients again.
Our dedicated team of clinical practitioners will use their wealth of knowledge and experience to get you Back on Track as quickly as they can. Their aim is not only to solve the problem at present but to provide you with ways to prevent it from happening in the future.