**UPDATED 30.08.20 Level 2 restriction**
We are strictly following protocols set by the Ministry of Health and NZ Physiotherapy Board.
ANYONE WHO HAS A COUGH/ SORE THROAT/ FEVER/TEMPORARY LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH OR ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS SYMPTOMS OF OR, IS A KNOWN OR SUSPECTED CASE OF COVID IN THE LAST 14 DAYS CASE WILL BE ASKED NOT TO ATTEND THEIR PHYSIO APPOINTMENT.
Level 2 Protocols at Back On Track Physiotherapy:
- Clients will be reminded via text to not come to their appointment if any of the above is applicable.
- Telehealth will still be available for those who do not wish to enter a clinic, that are vulnerable/ elderly or have told they can't attend following screening.
- Clients please use hand sanitiser prior to entering and exiting a clinic.
- Physiotherapists will be thoroughly washing their hands between every client, which is their usual practice.
- In general, the Ministry of Health advise that if a patient has been screened as above, is not symptomatic, the physiotherapist is not undertaking an aerosol generating procedure, and there is no exposure to bodily fluids, then physiotherapists are not required to wear PPE.
- We have masks available on site so if you do not have your own mask, please ask if you wish to wear a mask during your treatment.
- We have contact tracing poster in place for client use.
Our dedicated team of clinical practitioners will use their wealth of knowledge and experience to get you Back on Track as quickly as they can. Their aim is not only to solve the problem at present but to provide you with ways to prevent it from happening in the future.