Queenstown Physiotherapy Experts...
Specialising in Physiotherapy, Pilates, Massage, Concussion and Workplace health & safety our long-establised crew provide advanced and integrative approaches for leading Southern Lakes businesses and people of the Whakatipu. We have 4 ACC accredited clinics located in central Queenstown, Arrowtown and Frankton
**UPDATED 12.03.21 COVID Level 1 restriction**
We are strictly following protocols set by the Ministry of Health and NZ Physiotherapy Board.
Screening is our best protection.
ANYONE WHO HAS A COUGH/ SORE THROAT/ FEVER/TEMPORARY LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH OR ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS SYMPTOMS OF OR, IS A KNOWN OR SUSPECTED CASE OF COVID IN THE LAST 14 DAYS CASE WILL BE ASKED NOT TO ATTEND THEIR PHYSIO APPOINTMENT.
Level 1 Protocols at Back On Track Physiotherapy:
- Telehealth will still be available for those who do not wish to enter a clinic, that are vulnerable/ elderly or have been told they can't attend following screening.
- Clients may use hand sanitiser prior to entering and exiting a clinic.
- Where ever possible, please use physical distancing.
- As is is their usual practice, Physiotherapists will be thoroughly washing their hands between every client.
- In general, the Ministry of Health advise that if a patient has been screened as above, is not symptomatic, the physiotherapist is not undertaking an aerosol generating procedure, and there is no exposure to bodily fluids, then physiotherapists are not required to wear PPE.
- We have masks available on site so if you do not have your own mask, please ask if you wish to wear a mask during your treatment.
- We have contact tracing poster in place for client use. Please use these.
Our dedicated team of clinical practitioners will use their wealth of knowledge and experience to get you Back on Track as quickly as they can. Their aim is not only to solve the problem at present but to provide you with ways to prevent it from happening in the future.